Do you want to be a US Open Ball Person?
To be considered for selection you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be available for qualifying (Tuesday, Aug. 24 to Friday, Aug. 27) and main draw (Monday, Aug. 30 to Sunday Sept. 12, 2021)
Benefits of being a US Open Ball Person:
- Having an amazing summer job
- Each Ball Person will be paid $15/hour and a normal day is approximately 8 hours, which includes a meal break
- Polo Ralph Lauren uniforms are supplied and can be kept at the conclusion of the event
- Being part of a unique team
- Sharing the court with the world’s best tennis players
Applications will close on Wednesday, June 16 at 5 p.m. APPLY HERE!
Compete in the NYJTL Mayor’s Cup, the largest FREE interscholastic tournament in the nation! Learn more about the tournament!
Deadline to register is June 14!
Congratulations to Kayla Moore, longstanding member of the NYJTL family, for making it to the #1 National Ranking Girls in 12’s! Kayla participated in the community tennis program, and currently participates in the CLC Academy at the Cary Leeds Center.
Last week, the ACES Program participated in DYCD’s Innovation Expo featuring innovative resources that made afterschool remote youth engagement successful this year! NYJTL nominated 10 activities from 10 different sites and all 10 were selected to present at the Expo!
Community Youth Tennis Trainings!
Join the staff at the Cary Leeds Center in their NEW FREE youth-based tennis community trainings! Join Fridays from 4-6 pm year-round, or starting June 16, join Saturday’s from 9-11 am.
Call 718-247-7420 to register.
*limited spots available