- NYJTL Growth Award -The highest honor, given to the graduating senior(s) who have inspired others through their dedication to tennis and education
- USTA Eastern Sportsmanship Award – Presented to the NYJTL Mayor’s Cup player(s) who have shown character and integrity while competing
- UTR “Impact Story” Award – Awarded to Mayor’s Cup participant(s) who have created video submission(s) describing how tennis has impacted their lives
- NYPD Precinct 42 Service Award – Recognizing scholar athletes who have shown personal growth through their participation in the Cary Leeds Center Serve & Connect Program
- Victor Kiam “Going For It” Scholarship – Awarded to the NYJTL program participants who have demonstrated character and “grit”
- NYJTL Mayor’s Cup Team and Individual Awards – Presented to each team and individual elementary, middle, and high school division winner and finalist
About New York Junior Tennis & Learning
About Universal Tennis
Universal Tennis is the company behind UTR Powered by Oracle, a rating system that provides a single unifying language and standard for tennis players across age, geography, gender and economics. UTR Powered by Oracle is the official tennis rating system for ITA, PTR, Tennis Channel, USPTA, and WTT.
About USTA Eastern
The USTA Eastern Section, based in White Plains, N.Y., is a not-for-profit community service organization whose mission is to promote and develop the growth of tennis.
The section encompasses all of New York State, Northern New Jersey and Greenwich, Conn. It is one of 17 geographic sections of the United States Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis in the United States, and supports more than 49,000 members. The section also establishes and maintains rules of fair play, high standards of sportsmanship and represents, in its jurisdiction, the programs and policies of the USTA.