NYJTL Next is a group of young professionals (21-40) who are passionate about New York Junior Tennis & Learning and its programs. Members provide an important support network and serve a vital role in the success of NYJTL. Membership in this network of 200 like-minded tennis and education enthusiasts from industries across NYC offers opportunities including, but not limited to:
- Develop new skills and become part of the next generation of leaders for NYJTL
- Participate in fundraising to help ensure the success and longevity of NYJTL programs
- Social meet & greet happy hours to connect and network with fellow members, as well as NYJTL staff and board members
- Friendly competition at exclusive Round Robin tournaments with receptions
- Volunteer opportunities at the Cary Leeds Center for Tennis & Learning and other program sites
Beginning in 2022, NYJTL Next will be led by the new Next Council. The Council works closely with the organization to strategize and support overall network engagement through events, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising. NYJTL is proud to introduce our inaugural Next Council members.
2022 Next Council
Asika Isoh, Columbia Business School
Deanna Lloyd, Compass
Jay Glickman, Admiral Capital Group
Alex Barnes, Fridge No More
Chad Erickson, Vince
Charlie Oberrender, Barclays
Esther Tran-Le, Attentive
Jack Bowling, Phreesia
Jacqueline Corba, CNBC
Jessica Verdi, Colliers International
Khari Austin-Rawls, The Walt Disney Company
Kilby Featherston, Twilio, Inc.
Kyle Berlinsky, Colliers International
Rasheeq Haq, VR Capital
Rutuja Jagtap, Mizuho
Scott Cabell, SWIFT
Thorben Wedderien, Deutsche Bank
Trisha Goyal, Break the Love
Victor Obasaju, United States District Court
March 11, 2022
Mixed Doubles Round Robin at Roosevelt Island
Email Diana Haddad for more information.
Volunteer opportunities coming soon!