SINGLES ENTRY DEADLINE is Monday, June 14, 2021. Doubles entry deadline is Monday, June 21, 2021.
- All entrants MUST BE currently enrolled in a New York City School or be home schooled and live in New York City.
- All entrants must have a USTA membership or account. The account is free and must be obtained by a parent or a child who is at least 13 years old. To apply for a USTA account, go to playtennis.usta.com
- Students currently in 3rd – 12th grades are eligible to compete.
- Players may play in both individual and doubles events. Each partner in Doubles must submit their own application. Due to COVID and that there were no school teams this past year, we are lifting the restriction that both players be from the same school, for this year only.
- Each player is responsible to check the web site for information on match times.
Players will NOT be notified via email of their match times. Match times are on a “to follow” basis, and matches may be delayed from the designated time due to the previous matches on court running long.
Match times will be posted on nyjtl.org /mayors-cup and the USTA web site at https://playtennis.usta.com/tournaments
If the tournament does not pop up, use the search box for zip code 10457 or name “Mayor’s Cup”