We had a successful SAFE outdoor season from July to October 2020. (Summer & Fall)
We are looking forward to being back outside in the Spring!
Sites/Registration Links should be up the week of March 22nd.
NYJTL’s FREE 2021 Spring Tennis programs are scheduled to start in late April to early May.
Start dates will vary depending on location.
Over 20 permits have been submitted to Parks in all five boroughs of New York City. (pending approval)
We are NOT projecting to open at any of our traditional Spring DOE/school locations.
As staffing and permits are confirmed, we will be listing our locations.
Spring Programming will be ONLY online registration.
(Registration links will be posted once locations are posted)
Please be aware:
- CTP will be implementing procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety of our participants and staff.
See here for rules that will be implemented at each site.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Registration must be done for every individual child for each site they attend.
- Children can register and attend multiple locations, each location must receive a SEPARATE registration
- After registering, go to the site to speak with coach or site director about schedule
- Participants MUST wear mask going on and off the court
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own racket, water & towel
- Before going onto the court for lesson, NYJTL will:
- Check Temperature
- Ask 4 Questions
- Do you have any COVID symptoms? (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled out of state recently?
If you have any more questions or need more information:
Contact Scott Daly, Senior Director– Community Tennis Programs – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alejandra at 347-417-8100 ext 105