Daily Entry Procedures:
- In an effort to provide a safe environment at the Cary Leeds Center, ALL guests seeking entry into the facility must complete the Daily Health Questionnaire before arriving.
- For any players under the age of 18, the Daily Health Questionnaire must be filled out by their parent/legal guardian.
- If you answer “YES” to one of the questions on the Daily Health Questionnaire, you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Upon arrival all guests will have their temperatures taken using non-contact thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F or above will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Everyone is required to wear an approved protective face coverings (excluding gaiters, face shields or masks with exhalation valve or vents), covering their nose and mouth at all times within the entire facility before entering the court, except when on court and proper social distancing is observed at a minimum of six feet.
- Proper social distancing must be observed at a minimum of six feet at all times in all areas of the facility and on court.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, either upon arrival or at any point on site, they will be asked to leave and in case of a junior player will be sent to a designated quarantine area, safely monitored, and their parent/legal guardian will be contacted immediately for pick up.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection will be scheduled.
Daily Transportation Procedures:
- Our vans will operate at reduced capacity.
- Approved protective face coverings (excluding gaiters, face shields or masks with exhalation valve or vents) must be worn at all times by drivers and players, no exceptions.
- The driver will take each player’s temperature with a non-contact thermometer prior to boarding the van. A player whose temperature is 100.4°F or above will not be allowed to board.
- No food or drink allowed in an effort to limit mask removal.
- Vehicles vents will be used to bring in fresh outside air and windows will be opened/lowered in an effort to increase airflow.
- Vans to be thoroughly disinfected with proper cleaning agents before & after each route, in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- Extra PPE equipment will be available.
Annual Waiver and Release Form:
- All patrons must fill out the one-time annual waiver and release form.
Cary Leeds Center Guiding Principles