Updated Daily Entry Procedures:
- In an effort to provide a safe environment at the Cary Leeds Center, ALL guests seeking entry into the center must complete the Daily Health Questionnaire upon arrival at the center.
- For any players under the age of 18, the Daily Health Questionnaire must be filled out by their parent/legal guardian.
- If you answer “YES” to one of the following questions on the Daily Health Questionnaire, you will not be allowed to enter the center.
- Have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever of 100.4 Fahrenheit or greater, a new cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell?
- In the past 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge, in the past 14 days, have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Everyone is required to wear an approved protective face coverings (excluding gaiters, face shields or masks with exhalation valve or vents), covering their nose and mouth at all times within the entire center before entering the court, and observe proper social distancing at a minimum of six feet.
- We strongly encourage all patrons to wear a mask as much as possible while playing on court.
- Upon arrival all guests will have their temperatures taken using non-contact thermometers, anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F or above will not be permitted to enter the center.
- Proper social distancing must be observed at a minimum of six feet at all times in all areas of the center and on court.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, either upon arrival or at any point on site, they will be asked to leave and in case of a junior player will be sent to a designated quarantine area, safely monitored, and their parent/legal guardian will be contacted immediately for pick up.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection will be scheduled.
Annual Waiver and Release Form:
- All patrons must fill out the one-time annual waiver and release form.
Cary Leeds Center Guiding Principles
- Safeguard the health and safety of all staff and guests.
- Emphasize equity and access by providing the opportunity for all children, adults and the entire community to access tennis and educational programming.
- Continuously monitor, and when necessary, modify and adapt to fit needs, demands and/or mandates.
- Incorporate recommendations and guidance from the all local, state and federal government agencies.