SINGLES ENTRY DEADLINE is Friday, May 17, 2019. Doubles entry deadline is Monday, June 3, 2019.
- All entrants MUST BE currently enrolled in a New York City School or be home schooled and live in New York City.
- All entrants must have a USTA membership or account. The account is free and must be obtained by a parent or a child who is at least 13 years old. To apply for a USTA account, go to tennislink.usta.com
- Students currently in 3rd – 12th grades are eligible to compete.
- Players may play in both individual and doubles events. Each partner in Doubles must submit their own application. Both players must play on the same school team. An exception will be made if a home-schooled child pairs with a child from a school that has no tennis team.
- If your school has a tennis team, you MUST BE on the team or be in good standing with the coach.
- Each player is responsible to check the web site for information on match times.
Players will NOT be notified via email of their match times. Match times are on a “to follow” basis, and matches may be delayed from the designated time due to the previous matches on court running long.
Match times will be posted on nyjtl.org /mayors-cup and the USTA web site at https://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments
Enter Individual Tournament ID #100091319