ENTRY DEADLINE is Friday, May 17, 2019
- All entrants MUST BE currently enrolled in a New York City School
- All entrants must have a USTA membership or account. The account is free and must be obtained by a parent or a child who is at least 13 years old. To apply for a USTA account, go to tennislink.usta.com
- Students currently in 3rd – 12th grades are eligible to compete
- Each partner in Doubles must submit their own application. Both players must attend the same school. An exception will be made if a home-schooled child pairs with a child from a school that has no tennis team.
- If your school has a tennis team, you MUST BE on the team or be in good standing with the coach.
- Each player is responsible to check the web site for information on match times
Players will NOT be notified via email of their match times. Match times are on a “to follow” basis, and matches may be delayed from the designated time due to the previous matches on court running long.
Match times will be posted on nyjtl.org /mayors-cup and the USTA web site at https://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments
Enter Individual Tournament ID #100091319