Learn from USA Fed Cup players who have done it. World #1 doubles player, Liezel Huber teams up with world #82 singles player, Ahsha Rolle to create the Cary Leeds Center’s first-ever serious women’s academy.
BRING YOUR TEAM TO NATIONALS THIS YEAR!
Liezel and Ahsha will teach you to how to maximize your specific game style, learn proper court positioning, strengthen your body and mind, and improve your technique so that you no longer give away free points.
- Session: September 10 – November 18 (10 weeks)
- Weekdays: Monday – Friday, 10:30 am to
- Nights: Tuesday, 7 – 9 pm
- Weekends: Sunday, 10:30 am to
- One training session per week: $599
- Two training sessions per week: $1099
- Drop-in rate: $75